Our program provides diagnostic and treatment services for emotional and behavioral problems that interfere with an adolescent’s ability to function at home, school and in the community. The program is organized to provide individualized psychiatric care for adolescents ages 12-18. Clinical care is provided in a therapeutically organized environment that not only attends to a given adolescent’s psychiatric problems, but also meets his or her developmental needs for intellectual, physical and psychosocial growth.
- Individual psychotherapy with psychiatrist
- Psychopharmacological interventions and medication education
- Family Therapy
- Support and guidance for parents
- Educational services including individualized instruction and serving in a liaison capacity with the student’s school
- Nursing and health care education
- Group therapy, psychoeducational and issue-focused groups
Our core interdisciplinary team includes individuals with expertise in child and adolescent psychiatry, social work, nursing, education, chemical dependency and activity therapy. When needed experts in pediatrics, neurology, pastoral care services, dietetics and other specialty treatments are called upon.
For a more comprehensive list of conditions treated please see program details.
Location, Hours and Numbers
Huron Oaks Building
5401 McAuley Drive
(On the campus of St. Joseph Mercy Hospital)
P.O. Box 995
Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Information, Referral and Scheduling
To arrange an intake evaluation to the Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program, call 734-712-5750, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.