The CardiacAdvantage® is an Advanced Cardiovascular Approach® that changes the way patients and their referring physicians experience cardiovascular care. It relies on a dynamic and unique collaboration process, involving cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists combined with the latest medical research and technology. This team approach avoids delays and consistently delivers excellent, rapid and comprehensive cardiovascular treatment to patients with cardiovascular disease.
The term “unique collaboration” is not an exaggeration. Few health care systems regularly use this type of team approach to treat their patients.
This is the CardiacAdvantage®
- One of Michigan’s largest cardiovascular disease centers
- Exceeding state and national averages in key measurements for quality outcomes, including low complications and mortality
- More than 50 board-certified cardiovascular specialists recruited from leading U.S. programs
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to patient care involving primary care physicians
- Leader in advanced imaging technology
- The most current medical and surgical treatments
- High patient satisfaction
- Renowned follow-up care
- Cutting-edge clinical trials and research
- Accredited, recognized and award-winning
- National leaders in electronic medical record and integration with disease management
Latest Treatments and Technologies
Experience the CardiacAdvantage® difference. Learn more about St. Joe's Advanced Cardiovascular Approach® to medicine, our leading-edge diagnostic and treatment services, and the skilled team of board-certified cardiovascular specialists who deliver your care. Click here to find a physician near you.
Acute Myocardial Infarction
Congestive Heart Failure
We invite you to experience the CardiacAdvantage® difference. Whether you're visiting our doctors, coming in for a diagnostic test, or attending one of our many educational programs, we're committed to providing you with a remarkable patient experience. Our patients also have access to a top-notch academic teaching hospital and tertiary care center, as well as a variety of inpatient and outpatient services in Washtenaw, Wayne and Livingston counties.