We provide a full-spectrum of services for assessment, prevention, and treatment of child/adolescent mental health, chemical dependency, and psychiatric treatment needs. We address a wide range of problems that children, adolescents, and their families may face including:
- Difficulties related to divorce, family illness, chemical dependency within the family, and other acute family stresses
- School problems including Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and learning disabilities
- Problems with disruptive behaviors
- Depression and anxiety
- Family conflict
- Approved by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- Approved by BSAS
- Parenting programs
- Teen support and therapy groups
- ADHD/disruptive disorders and childhood depression/anxiety
- Sports psychology
- Neuropsychological testing
- Psychiatric consultation
- Individual, family, and group interventions
Our staff members are highly skilled and experienced clinicians. The team is comprised of child psychiatrists, social workers and psychologists. Dr. Pamela Sohoni, Clinical Director, is a board certified child and adolescent psychiatrist.
Locations, Hours and Numbers
St. Joseph Mercy Outpatient Behavioral Services
2006 Hogback Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-9750
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Information, Referral, and Scheduling
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call the intake staff at 734-786-2301, or 800-289-0014 (toll free).