We offer high-quality psychological testing and diagnosis of emotional disorders for children and adults.
- Brief neuropsychological testing for evaluating problems of memory and cognition, including possible brain injury, dementia and other neurological disorders.
- Screening for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD), as well as learning disabilities.
- Personality assessments for help in diagnosing emotional disturbances.
Licensed psychologists provide all of our testing services.
Locations, Hours and Numbers
St. Joseph Mercy Outpatient Behavioral Services
2006 Hogback Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-9750
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Information, Referral and Scheduling
To obtain a testing referral form (requiring a physician's signature) for ADD/ADHD, personality or neuropsychological testing:
1. Call the Behavioral Services Intake Line at 734-786-2301 or 800-289-0014 (toll free)
2. Contact Dr. Robert Gunn at 734-786-8079.
3. Download the Psychological Testing Referral Form. After you have had your physician complete the form, you may mail it back to the above address, Attn: Dr. Gunn. After receiving the referral form, you will be contacted to schedule the testing.
Questions and other requests for psychological testing can be directed to Robert Gunn, PhD, at 734-786-8079.