Contact Us: 734-712-3456

What if I am MARRIED and our income is $1649 PER MONTH and we have resources of $23,000 OR LESS?

You will qualify for extra help with your prescriptions. You must apply to the Social Security Administration for this help (through their website, in person at a Social Security office, or through the mail by paper application). Once you apply for the help you must choose a plan or you will be assigned one. You will have a sliding scale premium based on your income. There will be a $53 deductible and a 15% copay for medication costs up to $3850 out of pocket after which the copay will be $2.15 for generics or $5.35 for brand name medications.