Welcome to the Center for Breast Health
We offer a full complement of breast health services, from screening through diagnostic testing to surgical and post-surgery treatments at St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, Livingston and Chelsea Community Hospital. We also offer radiology services at several locations.
Our program is led by a Fellowship trained Breast Surgeon and a team of physicians/clinicians dedicated to breast care, who offer:
- Evaluation/treatment for a variety of benign breast diseases including breast pain, nipple discharge and cysts
- Breast cancer risk assessment and counseling
- State of the art screening, detection and diagnostic technology
- A peaceful, comfortable patient-centered environment
- Access to cutting edge clinical trials and research
- Genetic testing and counseling
- Dedicated breast care Navigators who assist with scheduling and ease of movement through the health system
- Individualized patient consultation, education, treatment and community support resources
- A multi-disciplinary breast cancer team approach that assures all patients are reviewed by a team of experts, who work closely with the patient to create an individualized treatment plan
Saint Joseph Mercy Health System also offers a wide variety of Breast Care Services. Click here to view a PDF directory of related physicians and service locations. You can also view our Center for Breast Health brochure.
To learn more about the Center for Breast Health, call 734-712-1700.
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor: Center for Breast Health
5320 Elliott Drive, Suite 203
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
IHA Surgery Consultants - Brighton
2305 Genoa Business Park Dr., Suite 230
Brighton, MI 48114
Chelsea Community Hospital
775 South Main Street
Chelsea, MI 48118