Welcome to the Center for Breast Health
We offer a full complement of breast health services, from screening through diagnostic testing to surgical and post-surgery treatments at St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, Livingston and Chelsea Community Hospital. We also offer radiology services at several locations.
Our program is led by a Fellowship trained Breast Surgeon and a team of physicians/clinicians dedicated to breast care, who offer:
- Evaluation/treatment for a variety of benign breast diseases including breast pain, nipple discharge and cysts
- Breast cancer risk assessment and counseling
- State of the art screening, detection and diagnostic technology
- A peaceful, comfortable patient-centered environment
- Access to cutting edge clinical trials and research
- Genetic testing and counseling
- Dedicated breast care Navigators who assist with scheduling and ease of movement through the health system
- Individualized patient consultation, education, treatment and community support resources
- A multi-disciplinary breast cancer team approach that assures all patients are reviewed by a team of experts, who work closely with the patient to create an individualized treatment plan
St. Joe's was one of the first mammography centers in the state to be recognized as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and achieve National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) status from the American College of Surgeons. These quality designations confirm that we bring our patients expert care close to home. And St. Joe's in Washtenaw County is proud to offer MammoPlus®, RiskPlus™, and RapidResults® , three critical components that make up our Comprehensive Breast Center (CBC). MammoPlus® services are offered at both of our mammography locations in Ann Arbor and Howell.
Saint Joseph Mercy Health System also offers a wide variety of Breast Care Services. Click here to view a PDF directory of related physicians and service locations. You can also view our Center for Breast Health brochure.
To learn more about the Center for Breast Health, call 734-712-1700.
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor: Center for Breast Health
5320 Elliott Drive, Suite 203
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
IHA Surgery Consultants - Brighton
2305 Genoa Business Park Dr., Suite 230
Brighton, MI 48114
Chelsea Community Hospital
775 South Main Street
Chelsea, MI 48118